Lamella filters are mainly used in large kitchens.
Selling points of the filter:
- combustibility reduction,
- high separation efficiency,
- high heat and increased safety requirements resistance.
The filters are made of high quality stainless steel profiles (at least stainless steel 1.4301).
- Type A filters are certified in compliance with the standard MP4-EN-16282-6-F-1 and must be used above thermal devices with increased fire risk. Thanks to their construction (labyrinth design) they offer greater fire resistance than type B filters.
- Type B filters MF1-EN-16282-6-F-2 are intended for an open cooking area.